Home Health Care Agency Attorney
Bay Area Employment Lawyer for Employers – Extensive Experience Working With Home Health Care Companies
With a rapidly aging population, home health care has become one of the most important and fastest-growing industries in the United States. According to IBISWorld, there are approximately 450,000 home health providers nationwide. These companies face some unique challenges.
Lynnette Ariathurai is an experienced attorney for home health care companies. If you have questions, we are here to help you find the best solution. To set up a confidential consultation with a California business lawyer for home health care agencies, please contact us today.
An Overview of Business Law Services We Provide to Home Health Companies in California
Similar to any other type of business, a home health care company needs the right foundation. As a business law firm that provides employment law services to small and mid-sized employers in California, we have the proven legal skill that business owners and operators can trust. Some notable services that we offer to home health care agencies in the Bay Area include:
- Business Formation: Are you preparing to start up a home health care business in the Bay Area? Our business formation lawyer can help. In California, many home health care businesses can benefit from being set up as a limited liability company (LLC).
- Employment Law: We provide a wide range of employment law services to home health care agencies in California. Our team can help you put the proper employment practices in place. One of the core decisions that you need to make is to determine who will be hired as an employee and who can be retained as a 1099 independent contractor.
- Insurance Matters: Insurance coverage is a big issue in the home health care industry. It is paramount that your business has the proper insurance for its operations. If you have any specific questions about insurance, we are here to help.
- Contracts Law: We help companies in the home health care industry with contract law matters, including employment law agreements, non disclosure agreements (NDAs), business contracts, and more.
How California Business Attorney Lynnette Ariathurai Can Help Home Health Care Companies
The home health care industry is complex, competitive, and highly regulated. With well-considered business practices in place, your business will be in the best position to reach its potential. Lynnette Ariathurai has nearly three decades of experience working with business owners. We are always proactive. Among other things, our Fremont business attorney for companies can:
- Review the facts, answer legal questions, and explain your options;
- Help you put the right employment and business structure in place; and
- Take whatever action is needed to protect the interests of your home health care company.
Contact Our Bay Area Home Health Care Employer Lawyer Today
As an experienced business lawyer for companies, Lynnette Ariathurai provides solutions-driven legal guidance and support. Contact us today for an initial consultation. From our Fremont office, we provide business and employment law services to home health care companies throughout the Bay Area.