Lawyer for Manufacturers
Business Law Attorney for Manufacturers in the Bay Area
Manufacturing is one of the most important industries in California. According to data from the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), California’s manufacturing industry is responsible for more than $300 billion in annual economic output. Manufacturers face some unique commercial challenges. Lynnette Ariathurai is an experienced business law attorney for manufacturing. We help clients with a wide range of business law matters, including formation, employment law, and contracts. To set up a private consultation with a California business lawyer for manufacturers, please contact us today.
An Overview of Business Law Services We Provide to Manufacturers
For nearly three decades, our law firm has provided business law services to companies in Fremont, the Bay Area, and throughout the surrounding area in Northern California. Along with other types of commercial law matters, we assist manufacturers with:
- Business formation: We help entrepreneurs start-up and scale-up manufacturing businesses. A manufacturing business in California needs the proper foundation. Many different issues should be considered when forming a new business, including liability protection, operational efficiency, and tax consequences.
- Buying or selling a manufacturing business: Are you considering buying or selling a manufacturing company in the Bay Area? Our business attorney is here to help. Commercial transactions are complicated—especially so if you are buying or selling a business. For those considering acquiring a manufacturing business, due diligence is a must.
- Employment practices: Our law firm provides employment law services to employers, including manufacturing companies. To start, our attorney assists manufacturing businesses with structural employment law matters, including hiring employees and independent contractors (1099s). Additionally, we can help you put the right structure in place to present and address potential claims from employees.
- Insurance issues: Obtaining and maintaining the right insurance coverage is an important part of building a successful manufacturing business in California. It is imperative that you have the proper insurance in place. Manufacturers face many potential liability risks—from claims over alleged product defects to large-scale products recalls to supply chain issues.
- Commercial contracts: Strong, well-drafted commercial agreements are vital for manufacturing businesses. Whether you are dealing with vendors, suppliers, customers, or your own employees, it is imperative that your company has contracts that it can rely on. We draft, negotiate, and review agreements for manufacturers. Our business lawyer for manufacturers helps clients with the full range of contract matters, including partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, commercial contracts, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), and much more.
We understand that all manufacturing businesses face their own set of challenges. Personalized legal guidance and support is a must. Our Fremont, CA business lawyer for manufacturers is committed to help you find cost-effective solutions through forward-looking advice.
Contact The Bay Area Attorney for Manufacturers Today
Lynnette Ariathurai is a business law attorney with the skills and experience to represent manufacturers. Contact us today to arrange a confidential consultation. We serve manufacturers throughout the Bay Area, including in Fremont, Newark, Hayward, East Bay, Milpitas, Union City, San Leandro, San Jose, and Santa Clara.